[platform-releng-dev] Build plan updated for M7 and 4.4 Freeze

In case any of you have not yet had time to read Dani's "4.4 freeze plan" in detail, then ... why not? :)

But, more to my point ... I have updated our build schedule to match.  See

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

Most notable items are:

We will start "I-builds only" for twice a day, for M7, beginning Sunday, 8 PM. (the usual pattern).

Next most significant, is that I've added "test days" and "sign-off" days to that plan ... so please reserve those times and/or add reminders to your own calendars so you can keep track of the freeze period's rapid deliveries.

Next most important, is that we are nearly done with N-builds. After M7 we will do only daily I-builds [same pattern as previous years], This is because we should be fixing bugs only, and well reviewed bugs, at that, so it is (still) important that each I-build "be stable" ... test early, test often (not only on "test days" ... I'd recommend if you put in an important fix, that you check it as soon as next I-build is available ... as well as keep a close eye on unit test results.

Hope the build plan helps ... just wanted to be sure everyone knew it had been updated.