[platform-releng-dev] Status of the performance test project

Hi all,

I am a developer on the linuxtools Eclipse plug-in and I am looking into a way to make automatic benchmarks for some parts of the application and save the results to be able to see how the application develops.

I was looking at the org.eclipse.test.performance plugin, which sounds about right for our needs. But I see it hasn't been developed much in the last few years. Is it still supported? Or has something else replaced it for performance testing and keeping (and eventually visualizing) benchmark data?

Thanks,
Geneviève Bastien

Back to the top