[platform-releng-dev] I suggest no N-builds this week ... only I-builds instead

The reason is that as we "head towards EclipseCon" (figuratively :) there is a lot of integration work going on (from PDE and JDT teams) ... not in the I-builds per se, but having the daily I-builds will provide good "reference points" that their integration work is going well so that once it is time for them to "move over" to I-builds (master), it will be easier to see that all is "matched up" and that the final move to "master" will go smoothly.

AND, if anyone ever needs/wants an "N-build" to confirm anything, feel free to ask and I can schedule one at your convenience. I believe the only team using an "integration" branch is SWT, so I think they are the only team literally effected by this, but if there are other implications or inconveniences that I have not thought of, let me know, and we can discuss alternatives.

So, unless I hear otherwise, I will change the cron jobs to kick off "I-builds" every night at 8 PM (Eastern), instead of N builds. And, please don't let this prevent you from fixing bugs or adding features you normally would -- we will all just have to keep in mind that an "nightly I-build" might break occasionally and that'd be no worse than breaking an occasional "nightly N-build". Full speed ahead! :)

Let me know of concerns,