[platform-releng-dev] M6 rebuild requested by .... releng! Rebuild schedule for 12 noon Eastern.

Issues are discussed in bug 426064, but it boils down to the fact that we (tried) to re-add EMF source bundles to our distributions. And the way things are, at the moment, that causes the "Sim. Release aggregation" to fail.

Technically, we could "leave things as they are" but then the aggregation build would  be broken until EMF makes their final contribution ... and that does not seem like a good idea, even though it'd be "fixed up" on Monday, I suspect many people try to contribute something a bit early, to make sure all is well, so if we "break the aggregation build", even for a weekend, then we could prevent others from making progress. Similarly, it might slow people down if we simply did not contribute anything to Sim. Release repo until EMF does, since then we'd miss our +0 day and prevent others from doing accurate "trial runs".

I think there are good long term solutions possible (but, by all means, any "source bundle experts" are encouraged to read the bug, and offer other advice, support, or dissent, either on bug 426064 or bug 429797.

I am not actually sure if we would have to remove the ECF source bundles (features) but to avoid risking two rebuilds, I will also remove the ECF source features, for M6.