From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        03/03/2014 09:48 AM
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] Note that build server is down ...
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

For those of you that don't follow cross-project list, the build server is down, so our 8 AM I-build did not run to completion.

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cross-project-issues-dev/msg10341.html

Once I see it come back on line, I'll reschedule the 8 AM I-build to run, and announce here.

(Though, given that its not back up yet, may indicate something serious such as needs a new power supply or something).