[platform-releng-dev] Yet another I-build today, at noon (Eastern)

The conclusion at status meeting was to do another I-build, to pick up fix for bug 426826 (and probably bug 429093).

I'll schedule it for noon, Eastern time.

Thanks,

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        02/26/2014 09:57 AM
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] We are considering another I-build today, at noon -- will discuss at status meeting
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

From IMing with Paul, this problem with bug 426826 is not a real "killer", but will effect some who update from previous I-build to this one ... for Mac only, I believe he said ...

But, that sounds serious enough to me to consider a respin with the fix. But, at same time, I know many are trying to "get things in" this last week before M6 stabilization.

So, we'll discuss pros and cons at status meeting and if the team has any overall preference, and if the answer comes back "yes, let's respin" I suggest it be at noon today.

Will re-post once firm decision is made ... please make your opinions known (here on this list, if you can not attend status meeting).

Thanks,