Re: [platform-releng-dev] Notes on the builds ... and their notes

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 5:58 PM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've opened bug Bug 429100 on why mail list messages from our builds are not coming through ... but, in the mean time:

A. The rebuild is finished, at
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20140225-1430/
and unit tests are running ... and

B. I notice that the earlier I-build has a ton of e4.ui test failures across all platforms .... see
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20140225-0800/testResults.php

This was caused by Bug 426826 - EModelService#getContainingContext() should only require MApplicationElement being a binary incompatible change.

I'm reverting it now.

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR