[platform-releng-dev] Heads up: I'd like to respin the I-build this afternoon ...

I know the I build from 8 AM isn't even published yet (though, its doing that now) ... and I hope people can still kick the tires a little and confirm nothing's broke (before unit tests finish) but then approximately 3 PM I'd like to do a rebuild.

We are just about ready to do a build with new "launcher icons" and given that M6 stabilization weeks starts Sunday! I'd like got get those icons in an official I-build before then. (And not to worry, I've been doing lots of "local test builds" to work out kinks, and things are working well ... now just need to "synch up" and will do one more local test build before the I-build re-spin.

I'll announce exact time shortly before I start it, so if anyone else has anything to re-build for, please don't forget to say here on this list (and, when you'd be ready).