Re: [platform-releng-dev] Sign-offs for Luna M5

Will do. I will wait to schedule it until I see your confirmation that fixes are in.

(FYI, no N-build was scheduled for tonight anyway, but if there was I'd cancel it, until we are done with M5).

Thanks,

From:        Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        01/23/2014 12:26 PM
Subject:        Re: [platform-releng-dev] Sign-offs for Luna M5
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 9:15 AM, David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have (finally) opened the bug to sign-off/declare Luna M5:

Hi,

Platform UI would like to request a respin to deal with the following bugs:

Bug 426224 - [QuickAccess] Quick Access field duplicated after moving from 4.4 back to a previous build

Bug 424489 - [Perspectives] An alternative to Min / Max (NPEs)

Could a build be scheduled some time after 15:00 EST?

We'll confirm when we have our fixes ready.

Thanks,
Paul

--
Paul Webster