[platform-releng-dev] Reminder that next week is M4 stabilization week

Our M4 +0 day is 12/13, which means this is the last week to add anything new for M4 ... and next week (Sunday to Wednesday) is our "stabilization" period for M4.

I have updated the build schedule to include those frequent I-builds during that period:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

Since there is no great Kepler urgency, that I know of, I have assumed we can skip the M-build next week; but glad to add one back if anyone needs it -- just ask. (Kepler SR2 RC1 +0 is January 17).

For prioritizing work and bug triage, this table of open M4 bugs might be useful.