[platform-releng-dev] platform HIPP - running the tests?

I was pleasantly surprised to see that hudson is already doing
build-individual-bundles jobs for jdt.core (and others), cool!
(Did I miss the big hurray announcement? :) )

One question remaining:

[INFO] --- tycho-surefire-plugin:0.19.0:test (default-test) @ org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.compiler ---
[INFO] Skipping tests

Are there any plans to actually run the tests per bundle?

This would be awesome and even I as a committer would switch
to using gerrit so I could delegate the testing to hudson.
Without the tests I see little benefit - and contributers may
actually be misled to believing that a +1 from Hudson says
more than the absence of compile errors (which they should
already see in their local workspaces).

The Hudson/Platform dashboard has this nice link:
"Go: Hudson for Tests"
but that one only answers 503 so I guess that's not the
place I'm looking for.

thanks,
Stephan

Back to the top