[platform-releng-dev] Remember to allow time to triage our 74 open M3 bugs

Just a friendly reminder ...

I know its late on Friday afternoon ... so might just want to schedule some time on Monday ... but, there sure are a lot of bugs still marked for M3 ... as we begin our "stabilization week" -- 74 of them! ... and don't think it will surprise anyone which team is leading the way :)

Tuesday is our "all-day, all-team" test pass ... so I'm sure many of these need to be deferred (or, just marked accurately, if already fixed).
And just wanted to be sure we didn't wait until the last minute.