[platform-releng-dev] Where's the M-build RC4 candidate unit tests results?

I have no idea.

For most the day, I just assumed "they were still running", but by now, figured at least Linux or Mac would be done, so I checked, and they were not running, and there was no indication in any of the logs that anything went wrong with "starting" them, but no sign that they ever did run much less finish.

It is as if Hudson was quietly restarted while they were running and hence "lost".

But, regardless of the reason why, I have "manually" (re) started them so should be complete early 9/12 (Eastern time).

Just being sure everyone knows what I know ... little as that is.