[platform-releng-dev] Wednesday is SR2 RC2 candidate and 35? bugs still targeted

I've think I've made this bugzilla query "shared", and I'm not even positive I've included all the right components (does e4 cover production bugs, or only incubator?)

.... at any rate, there are at least 35 bugs still targeted for Kepler SR1

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=runnamed&namedcmd=KeplerSR1&list_id=6671103

I'm sure you don't need me to tell you ... but, I will remind you anyway ... we should triage these bugs to realistic/important ones that are still be considered for Kepler SR1.

Not much time left. (And, naturally, I'm sending this bug after I triaged  my 15 releng bugs down to 3 or 4 :)