[platform-releng-dev] Platform Hudson Job?

Hi all,

I've been searching on Hudson for a job that builds the Eclipse platform, but I could not find one. Did I miss it?
If not, are there plans to have the job(s) on Hudson. That would help?

(my secret plan is to ask a job on hudson-sandbox to run Sonar analysis on platform and see whether FindBugs and other checks performed by Sonar analysis findssome bugs or bad performance constructs).

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat