[platform-releng-dev] Fw: 4.3.0 I-Build: I20130529-2000

Hi,
  Works locally and not reproducible. Will continue to monitor.

Regards,
Manoj
----- Forwarded by Manoj Palat/India/IBM on 05/30/2013 06:37 PM -----

From:	Manoj Palat/India/IBM
To:	"Eclipse platform release engineering list."
            <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:	05/30/2013 02:25 PM
Subject:	Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.3.0 I-Build: I20130529-2000

Hi,
  There is one failure in Mac which is being looked into currently

 http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20130529-2000/testresults/html/org.eclipse.jdt.core.tests.model_macosx.cocoa.x86_5.0.html
 Regards,
 Manoj

Back to the top