[platform-releng-dev] (Likely) request for respin of RC2

I've made commits and put up for review fixes for three bugs:

Bug 404443 - Replace map file entries link with a link to the aggregator commit
Bug 402051 - [Mac] CFBundleIconFile is empty in Info.plist
Bug 406868 - RCP and Help source features appear in About dialog

I've committed these before being approved, for the simple reason of being able to do a test build this morning.

If there are no problems with the test build, no objections, and the bugs receive positive reviews, then I'd like to propose to schedule a rebuild for approximately 3 PM this afternoon.

These are "releng changes" so should not effect functional code or require any re-testing of function.

At the first sign of trouble or objections, I'll revert the commits.