[platform-releng-dev] 8 AM build hung. Will kill it, and hope 8 PM does better.

I've opened Bug 406849 with as much data as I could get. Seems from a casual glance that a "read" from the signing service never returned.

I sent a note to webmasters, but unfortunately not until "after hours", so if its a persistent problem, may not be solved until Tuesday.

I'll kill the existing process and hope the 8 PM build does better.

Back to the top