[platform-releng-dev] Build schedule update through M7

I've checked and updated the build schedule through M7, with means "rest of March and April". I'll do May and June later.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

Please check and let me know if I've missed (or, mis-typed) anything. It is pretty straightforward since just one build stream! I did leave the Saturday "nightlies" at 3 PM to make sure tests finish before Hudson recycles. Otherwise, pretty ordinary.

Back to the top