[platform-releng-dev] Updated build schedule ... with important changes

I have updated our build schedule (for March) at

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

Note worthy changes:

1. I changed to reflect we will continue to do "nightly I-builds" (at least through M6).

Although, I do plan to try a few "N-builds" at random times, just to make sure those paths through the scripts work, but I wouldn't advocate anyone use them ... I see them as just "build checks" and not sure I'll get the time to work on the what needs to be done to make them true "Head builds".

2. I still see Tuesday morning's I-build as the "official weekly I-Build", so that's the most important one to make sure is stable, that other teams can "pick up", etc.

3. I changed the Saturday 8 PM builds to start at 3 PM. (Meant to bring this up at status meeting, but forgot, so feel free to say if this interferes with anyone's plans). The purpose is important, it gives a chance for test jobs to finish before the Sunday 3 AM Hudson restart.

4. I added "M6 Stabilization Builds" for M6 ramp-down week. 8 PM Sunday; then 2 per day (8 and 8) through Wednesday, with Thursday as the "final verification and sign-off day".

M6 is not that far away!

Let me know if I've made errors or typos.