Re: [platform-releng-dev] CBI based 4.3.0 I-Build: I20130214-2011 <== Finally!

Oh, one other thing to make sure everyone knows ... I changed the Hudson settings for these unit tests to "run concurrently" because serially will drag things out. On Linux, this should work fairly well ... but I was hoping that would mean it would "pick a different machine" to run the second one on, but that doesn't seem to be the case tonight (the first time we've done it). So, if any one has errors that are hard to explain,  that might be one reason. (For example, if your tests read and write files of same name to /tmp folder, there'd be opportunity for them to step on each other.

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        02/15/2013 12:49 AM
Subject:        Re: [platform-releng-dev] CBI based 4.3.0 I-Build: I20130214-2011        <== Finally!
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Happy valentine's day, committers. This build appears good for evaluation and use. Please download, install, and use as dev. env. Make sure nothing's obviously missing, extra or wrong. But, remember, care is needed if tempted to updating from a site repository ... first, because we don't have one yet for our CBI based builds! And second, there are some versioning differences still so there _might_ be a day where some "go down" in lexicographical order. One thing to watch for is if you make a commit in the next few days is to check that subsequent build, and make sure your qualifier changed as expected.

Do note, however, the qualifiers will now be based on UTC, rather then Eastern Time, so depending on where you live, you may need to do the math to see if it "matches the time" you made the commit.

Thanks,

[platform-releng-dev] CBI based 4.3.0 I-Build: I20130214-2011
Sent by:
platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

               Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4cbibased/I20130214-2011/