[platform-releng-dev] Why no tests on Mac and Windows?

Just so everyone knows, there are bugs open on why are unit tests are not running on the Mac and Windows test machines ... something related to the Foundations "internal network" settings, I believe, after the move.

bug 400416 mac-tests2 needs (re)starting
bug 400417 windows test machine (may) need some IP work? (or, be restarted)

Perhaps fixed in time for I-builds .... just wanted to let you all know it was getting some attention.

Back to the top