Re: [platform-releng-dev] Reminder of Juno RC4 "warm-up" and final build

We will most likely have another build to fix the broken key bindings in XML Editors [1].

Dani

[1] https://bugs.eclipse.org/399831

From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 04.02.2013 15:24
Subject: [platform-releng-dev] Reminder of Juno RC4 "warm-up" and final build

I never did update the build schedule, but remember we discussed having a "warm-up" RC4 build scheduled for today (which I've just now done), with final build scheduled for Wednesday.

AFAIK, there's been no approved changes for RC4 (not that I would know, since still catching up with email/bugs) ... but figure if nothing else, the "warm-up" today will be a good indication if we've all been being careful with our commits/pushes as I'd think both of them would report "Canceled, no changes detected".

Just wanted to mention it, since if we do see a change some through, it may need some investigation if it was supposed to go through, or if it was missed last time, or if someone accidentally committed something?