Re: [platform-releng-dev] 3.8.2 M-Build: propose 3 PM respin

At first glance, this appears to be only an omission from map file. I suggest we let the 4.2 build run at its scheduled time (12 noon) and if _it_ goes ok, then we'd have confidence the 3.8 build could be re-ran with the new map entry.  (To get branding bundles correctly versioned, in order, we need to run 3.8 before 4.2, but since we are re-building on Friday, I think that is the one where the order will matter).

Apologies for the oversight.

FYI, this is complicated by the fact that I'll be out of the office today from about 1:30 to 4:00 .... but by 1:30 the Noon build should be far enough along to have gotten past this and similar errors. If more complications ... there's always second shift :)

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        01/23/2013 11:37 AM
Subject:        Re: [platform-releng-dev] 3.8.2 M-Build: M20130123-1000 - build broke, will need respin eventually
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'm investigating, and will track progress in

Bug 398902 - 3.8 M build failed due to not finding PPC filesystem fragment

From:
"e4Builder" <e4Build@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:
01/23/2013 10:49 AM
Subject:
[platform-releng-dev] 3.8.2 M-Build: M20130123-1000
Sent by:
platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/M20130123-1000/