Re: [platform-releng-dev] CBI status

The only way it impacts my “plan” is that if M5 uses CBI, then I can provide a patch to use http client 4.x; if not then I have to remember where  the maps files and such are located so I can provide a patch and then ask you to run tests builds.

I will open a bug against releng to detail what I want and we can go from there.

Thx for your answer.

From: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David M Williams
Sent: January-14-13 1:56 PM
To: Eclipse platform release engineering list.
Subject: Re: [platform-releng-dev] CBI status

I'm tempted to answer "Yes". But know that's not really what you are asking.

My hope was M5, but after my first week "on the job", and with M5 growing nearer, I'd estimate at this moment the odds are 30% ... last week I would have guessed 70%. We'll be assessing sort of "day by day" this week and suspect soon we'll have a final decision.

[You didn't ask, but, its not clear to me how this effects your plans, if you need a new bundle is Eclipse SDK, I'm glad to help either way.]