Re: [platform-releng-dev] CBI status

Do you think this will happen for this milestone or the next one?

Thx

From: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Webster
Sent: January-11-13 9:01 AM
To: Eclipse platform release engineering list.
Subject: Re: [platform-releng-dev] CBI status

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:48 AM, Pascal Rapicault <pascal.rapicault@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know what the plans are wrt producing the official eclipse platform builds with CBI?
I'm asking because p2 would like to consume a httpclient 4.x (through a new ECF connector) and we wanted to be sure to focus our energy on the right place.

Our plan is to switch Kepler over to CBI based builds shortly. David is working (very hard I might add) to get the nightlies and I builds up and running on CBI.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR