[platform-releng-dev] Planning to respin I-build at 1600

Unless someone says otherwise, I'd like to respin the I-build, to address bug
Bug 394478 - core.resources not validly packed (unsigned) in I20121113

In and of itself, its not a bad bug and doesn't effect the quality of the code, but we need to fix it before our contribution to M4 common repository, so want to be sure my second attempt to fix the issue really does. (My first attempt was only half done).

Let me know if anyone objects, or wants a little more time to put in some other fix.

Sorry for the churn,

Back to the top