[platform-releng-dev] Yet another I-build for M3 8 PM Wednesday

trick or treat?

As discussed at status call today, I've scheduled another I-build for 8 PM 10/31 (Eastern) to pick up at least one more fix for M3.

As a result, I will allow the M builds happening today (at 10 and 12) to complete, but will cancel their automated testing. Otherwise, some of the tests from the 8 PM I-build would not finish until late on Thursday, which doesn't seem good, and I don't think the M-builds (and tests) are critical at this point in the year.

Let me know if questions/concerns.