[platform-releng-dev] (Re)Builds scheduled 12:00; 14:00; 16:00

The infrastructure bug
Bug 392758 - problems with ldap authentication?
has been fixed and our planned rebuilds as follows

I-Build (rebuild) 12:00 noon

I may not know what Markus meant by "I suggest you revert core.map to the previous version before restarting the build." but if anyone literally wants to revert a map, a committer for the component should do it.

I _did_ however, completely remove our "gitCache" so everything would be a fresh clone, just to be sure.

We still got "nothing has changed" message from 11:30 attempt ... so .... not sure ... maybe part of previous run tagged some stuff but not others?

So, I set continueBuildOnNoChange=true for 12:00 re-try of the re-build. If anyone suspects something else is wrong or that something really does need to be reverted, let us know.

M-Build 3.8: 2 PM
M-Build 4.2: 4 PM