[platform-releng-dev] N-rebuild scheduled for 23:30

We don't often rebuild an N-build! But ... there was a bug in tonight's N-build that prevented the tests from being installed, hence none of the tests could run. (bug  378047).

As far as I know, the build itself is as good as any other N build ... but, I was really looking forward to those tests! Hence, will start another soon, with the fix in bug 378047 reverted.