[platform-releng-dev] Status of recent builds (and their "what's changed" reports)

Although the build at 3:30 AM sent mail saying "no change", it actually did generate a "changed report", that I've pasted below ... if that helps anyone sanity check what they were expecting.

The 8 AM build said "no change" and apparently really were no changes ... but ... I'll let it run anyway (there are some types of changes which are not detected in these reports, anyway, so ... just in case).

That leaves one more build at 8 PM this evening for our final (scheduled) Kepler M2 candidate build. I think I will just leave "on" the flag to "continueBuildOnNoChange" ... just in case.

I've documented some of these anomalies in mail and reporting in bug 379772, but here's the report that was generated, but not sent to this list:

= = = = =

4.3.0 Build: I20120919-0330 started

  Report of changes based on comparison to
  previous build or tag of I20120917-2000

The following projects have changed:
bundles/org.eclipse.core.resources
bundles/org.eclipse.equinox.preferences
org.eclipse.jdt.ui
tests/org.eclipse.core.tests.runtime

The build contains commits that mentioned these bugs:
+ Bug 109966 - [package explorer] No refresh action when selecting open and closed projects (FIXED)
+ Bug 388004 - [prefs] DefaultPreferences#nodeExists does not consult pluginCustomization file (FIXED)
+ Bug 389281 - Creating linked folder with many files in flat hierarchy is slow. (FIXED)

Back to the top