Re: [platform-releng-dev] Something wicked happened to 8:00 I-build

Dani tells me a) this was confusing because it should have said 20:00 or at least 8 PM and b) more important, there were changes that were then missed by subsequent retry at 22:00 so he requested newly scheduled one for 3:30 AM. I set continueBuildOnNoChange=true.

Good luck ... I'll be sleeping in late :)  Till at least 8 or so.

From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        09/18/2012 10:04 PM
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] Something wicked happened to 8:00 I-build
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Well, at least mysterious.

It end prematurely saying

Unrecognized option: -data

But, from all I can see, it should have been a fine, normal launch command.

There were some suspicious errors earlier in the log saying certain files could not be removed (cleaned from previous run) because they were "NFS ... busy".

So, following the first rule of build masters mysterious failures, I'm just going to try again ... at 10 PM.

If it happens again ... it'll be a late night.