[platform-releng-dev] Build schedule updated for Kepler M2

Please correct me if I am mis-remembering but for this coming week, I've scheduled I-builds for 8PM Sunday, and 8 AM and 8 PM for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.  Only on request after that.

Thursday will be "sign off day" and our +0 day in on Friday.

I have also unscheduled all N builds and M builds. I am assuming (unless I hear otherwise) we'll resume M builds immediately after the coordinated release of SR1 (that is, the week after 9/29).