[platform-releng-dev] Cancelling N build for this evening (Tuesday 8 PM)

Unless there are objections, I'd like to un-schedule the N-build  for this evening (Tuesday 8 PM), since our I builds (and their tests) have been delayed, and since we'll have RC3 M builds starting Wednesday morning, I don't want the N builds tests to "slow down" any of the I or M build testing.

Let me know if this is an issue for anyone. If desired, we could build it, and just not test it?

Back to the top