Re: [platform-releng-dev] Build request for RC4

> I guess the build will be at its regular time on Wed.

It will. But I think it is fair (maybe even prudent) if a committer wants to ask for an off-schedule build so they can get an early start on confirming, etc., that we could do a few of off schedule ones before Wednesday (e.g. 2, maybe 3). I would probably cancel the evening N build, for that day (since too many builds/tests contribute to bug 389048 ... a glitch in our automated collection of JUnit tests results), but as long as that trade-off doesn't hurt anyone, we can build whenever/whatever you'd like.

Be sure to specify explicitly in your requests, if 4.2.1 only, or both 4.2.1 and 3.8.1 (sometimes hard for me to tell for sure).

Thanks,