From:        David M Williams/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
To:        platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        09/06/2012 02:43 PM
Subject:        [platform-releng-dev] Updating orbit pre-reqs for tonight's N-build
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Unless anyone objects, I'd like to update a couple of our Orbit pre-reqs our N-build tonight,
to the versions in the latest Orbit I-build,

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/orbit/downloads/drops/I20120906163009/

Specifically for (only)

Bug 387250 - update to javax.annotation 1.1

Bug 380418 - Update to Ant 1.8.4

This should give us time to shake out any issues before next Tuesday's I-build.

We will not change or move up to the changes made in
ch.qos.logback.classic,0.9.27

since that is work that is still in progress or we will need to make larger change.

See

Bug 388140 - problems building ch.qos.logback.slf4j 1.0.3

and
Bug 388975 - move up to ch.qos.logback.slf4j version 1.0.3?