[platform-releng-dev] There was failed N-build tonight (9/4)

In case anyone is wondering ... the N-build that was to run at 8 PM tonight (9/4) failed right way.

I honestly don't know exactly why, but pretty sure it had to do with some issues we've been having with our "build id" (e4Build) not having the right permissions/access, etc. While most of that was fixed up by 8 PM (as far as I know) there seemed to be some "rogue" processes running that didn't make much sense and were preventing files from being deleted, etc. So, killed all those and a short "test build" seemed to start off like normal, so I'm optimistic we'll be in good shape for M-builds scheduled for Wednesday.

Just wanted to let you all know what I know, little as that is.