[platform-releng-dev] More "short test time" N-builds coming up ...

I think me and Markus have the kinks worked out of bug 381896 (to take screen captures of tests that time out) but to now test it (well) I will once again set a very short time limit for tests so that many will "timeout". This time I'll use 5 minute limit ... not that many time out with 10 minute limit?!

The first of these will start about about 3 PM this afternoon (Friday, Eastern time).

Should just take one try, (works locally) but you know how that goes ... might have to tweak a thing or two.

As before, just say the word if anyone has any special tests they are waiting for in a normal N build or what ever and we an adapt.