[platform-releng-dev] Planning very short timeout on next few nightly build unit tests

Unless someone speaks up that they are looking for something special from the next few nightly builds, I plan to set a very short timeout for unit test suites ... like 10 minutes (it is currently 2 hour limit, per test suite).

The primary reason is to better investigate if the fix for this "screen shot" bug ever works. (It hasn't, apparently, in the couple of tests we had time out in last nights nightly).
Maybe if we get a whole bunch of timeouts, we can better diagnose.

Bug 381896 - Take a screenshot when a test times out

Secondarily, I still what to define a "short list" of tests to run (bug 377718) and want to determine experientially how many test suites can complete with a real short limit.

So,  don't be alarmed if you see lots of DNFs ... and, do let me know if anyone is looking for some special test from a nightly build over the next weekend and I can adjust.