[platform-releng-dev] Why the Mac unit tests finish so fast ....

... because many are failing badly.  They were the ones taking 10 to 12 hours for one run. In last night's build, took under 5.

The Mac tests were not working at all for a week or so. That was bug 386092.

Bug 386092 - http access to git fails on Eclipse infrastructure

Once that was fixed, it now seems like "UI related" tests are having some difficulties. I have opened bug 386338.

Bug 386338 - Does Mac Slave have a display?

If any one with expert knowledge about Displays or Xvnc on the Mac sees some obvious issue (on machine end, or our test setup) let us know.

I've not dug too deep into this (and probably can't for a few days) ... just wanted to keep everyone informed with what little I knew.

Back to the top