[platform-releng-dev] N build scheduled for 2 AM, 7/25

Sorry for short notice (for those of you awake :) but ...

I'd like to try another N build to test "backing out" the base builder changes I tried. That effort will take more work to get working,
but I have tried sticking in Ant 1.8.3 anyway (in the old one) to get its benefits for the unit test properties.

Bug 324682 - change basebuilder to sdk plus tools

Plus, run the N build to help flush out any potential issues with changes required for

Bug 340563 - [Help][Search] Update Lucene 2.9.1 to the latest version

The observant  might have noticed the I-build, from 8 AM Tuesday morning, never did get its download pages updated with the results of unit tests. I am not sure why. But, I "manually" retrieved what I think were the right results for each job and updated the summaries on download page. I'm saying this, just so you know if something seems off there was a "manual" step involved and I might have gotten something wrong.

Back to the top