[platform-releng-dev] Scheduled N-build for Tuesday noon (Eastern)

Assuming the Tuesday morning I-build completes normally, I'd like to schedule an N-build at Noon.

The reason is to (better) test a new version of "basebuilder". Since this is the first one I've ever made "from scratch", I think a few extra builds would be a good idea. (It will be same JDT compiler we have been using,
but I'm changing the make-up and removing some unnecessary bundles). See Bug 324682 (change basebuilder to sdk plus tools) to read about the "transition" to not having a base builder at all (just install base sdk plus tools on the fly) ... but, this "last basebuilder" is for "transition".

One of the reasons this is urgent is that we need to get Ant 1.8.3 in there, for Bug 342441  ('Properties >>' page for test results is empty) which may help you all track down some unit test failures.
And ... we really need to get those test failures understood and fixed (if possible, on build.eclipse.org).