[platform-releng-dev] Unit test results updated for 4.2 RC1

As most of you probably noticed, we declared RC1 with unit tests from only one platform. After that, another platform finished and while the Mac didn't "finish" exactly, I've "manually" collected the result from those tests that did, and update the "test results page" for 4.2 RC1. I'll do similar for 3.8 late today.

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.2RC1-201205182145/testResults.php

Let me know (or open releng bug) if you see "machine setup" issues I can help with.

Back to the top