[platform-releng-dev] Temporarily shorting list of unit tests to run this evening, Saturday 5/12

Since Hudson and its slaves typically has to be restarted once a week or so, the Eclipse Foundation staff have decided to try automatically restarting it once a week, at a predictable time.

That time is 3:30 AM Sunday. See bug 377453.

Normally our tests "run all night" so those would get killed and we'd get no results. Not that big of a deal, but, I have also been working on finishing the scripts to automate "... when tests are complete update our web pages and drop location" ... so, I'd like to get a "normal" completion to see if that works this correctly.

Just wanted to be sure you'd know the reason Sunday's results will show only 3 or 4 test suites. I'll restore on Sunday, so things should be back to normal for Sunday night's build, for your Monday reading pleasure.

If anyone has any concerns let me know.

Back to the top