[platform-releng-dev] 3.8 9 PM I-Build rescheduled for 11:30 PM

I hope no one is "waiting up" for it, but

the 9 PM build failed because I forgot to push a change to the integration branch for eclipse.platform.releng,
but had pushed a change to the eclipsebuilder that counted on it, for bug
BugĀ 379305 - restore OSGi starter kit

I noticed the failure (finally) and after an hour of researching complicated things, discovered it was that simple push.

So, rescheduled for 11:30 PM (Eastern).

Just wanted to be sure every knew what I knew,

Back to the top