[platform-releng-dev] Build Schedule (partially) updated

I've started to update the build schedule based on our discussion at status meeting yesterday,

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-releng/buildSchedule.html

but there's a few things unclear to me so thought I'd ask here and see if there's a pattern or preference that's been used in the past.

What we discussed specifically was 7 and 9 PM (Eastern) every day for remainder of week (for 4.2 and 3.8 respectively).

Was that meant to continue until the end of the release? Or starting next week, are Monday's and Thursday's considered "no build days" since people should be focused on testing on Monday, and Thursday's should be cool-off and only "on demand" builds done? (Similar to milestone weeks) [Plus, there might have to be regular last-minute builds done on Friday's to package whatever EMF wants to contribute].  Similarly, is one build per day enough, or, say, on Tuesday and Wednesday's of each RC week should there be an extra one scheduled? (again, similar to milestone weeks).

I'd like to propose we _schedule_ just the one build per day and allow the normal review controls and the teams' self discipline not to release things for builds when they were otherwise supposed to be testing, or cooling-off. But, of course, besides that one scheduled build per day, we could always do other builds "on demand" (per request to this mailing list, when bugs have had proper review and approvals).

But am fine with what ever the group wants or is used to.

Also, I am assuming there is only one final sign-off, for the release in general, at end of RC4. Let me know if that's not right, and per your conventions there should be one for each RC candidate.