[platform-releng-dev] Platform is requesting an other respin for 4.2

David, I realize I missed the 3 PM deadline but I've just committed fixes for two serious defects:and would like to ask for a re-spin of 4.2 to pick them up...

Bug 378330 - Closing a perspective first creates all parts
Bug 378114 - REGRESSION: partHidden not fired on perspective close and reset (was: NPE in JavadocView after resetting perspective)

Thanks,
Eric

Back to the top