[platform-releng-dev] Platform UI requests a rebuild

Platform UI would like to request a rebuild to address:

Bug 369159 - [Compatibility] ICommandService/IExecutionListener not fired

We're also still looking at a spot fix for:
Bug 378114 - REGRESSION: partHidden not fired on perspective close and reset (was: NPE in JavadocView after resetting perspective)

Bug 378114 is not ready yet.  We can wait for a re-build until we have a fix for this, or request another rebuild later, whatever is better for the other teams.

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster