Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.2.0 Build: I20120424-0800 started

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Deepak Azad <deepak.azad@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

However, we did release a workaround [3] for this bug to Platform Text,
where the commit message includes the bug number. Could that be the cause?
Maybe this report should directly copy the commit messages.

Yes, if the  bug is mentioned it shows up in the report.

I personally don't want the commit messages (of which there are duplicates for the same bug, many with implementation comments) in what is supposed to be a summary report (just giving us a general idea of what's changed since the last build).  But YMMV.

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster