[platform-releng-dev] Goodbye for now

Hello everyone

I've commented out the 3.8 builds on the IBM servers.

David and the rest of the team will be working to getting the 4.2 and 3.8 builds working on eclipse.org hardware.

Ten years is a long time to work on Eclipse.  It has been a great source of joy for me to work with you all.  Even though the build was often a source of frustration for all :-)

I wish you all the best, in work and in life.  If you're attending EclipseCon next week, I'll see you there :-)

Kim

Back to the top